Play as the villain, Magus Lee, defining his destiny as he attempts to thwart the machinations of a true evil beyond all imagining in this different kind of JRPG.
– Immerse yourself into a dark and complex world of intrigue with over 15 hours of Gameplay
– Enhanced retro graphics melded with HD-quality background animations offers a more unique graphical styling presented within a dark atmosphere
– Side-view active-time battle system (ATB) reminiscent of the classic 16-bit RPGs
– Optional quests and bonus dungeons
– Critically-acclaimed soundtrack from independent artists such as Kevin Macloed, Chris Hurn, zero-project, and Sketchy Logic. Also featuring the track “Day to Fall”, written and performed by Marielle Thomas.
– Decisions you and your party make will affect later events and even whether townspeople live or die by your hand and much more!
Immerse yourself into a dark and complex world of intrigue with over 15 hours of Gameplay
**We recommend applying the DLC immediately following the installation of the full game for the best and smoothest experience.**
Our company had its inception due to AOL online text-based Role-Play, with the CEO having played that for almost two decades with her main character of Magus Drakhen Lee, who happens to be the main character of the flagship Chronicles of a Dark Lord series. We drew inspiration from classic RPGs like Final Fantasy IV, the Lunar games, Lufia, etc. for Episode 1, but our goal is to show a different kind of perspective than in the traditional JRPGs.
[notice class="dan"] [icon-box icon='user' width='full'] [ul type=arrow-right-4]
- Indie Developer: Kisareth Studios
- Game: Chronicles of a Dark Lord: Episode 1 Tides of Fate
- Genre: Role Playing
- System: PC
- Website: kisareth.com
- Email: KisarethSocialMedia@gmail.com
- Download Link 1: Click here
- Download Link 2: Click here
- Twitter: @KisarethStudios
- Facebook: KisarethStudios
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.