Imagine Elite meets The Sims. Cosmonautica is a fresh genre mix in a quirky and humorous universe, paired with funky space tunes for your intergalactic enjoyment.
You will be an aspiring captain on the hunt for fame and fortune.
Are you ready for some hilarious adventures in outer space? Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and life simulation to create an unique experience. Only if you take good care of your crew you will be able to succeed.
Cosmonautica combines elements of space trading and life simulation to create an unique experience.
- Cosmonautica is currently in development. If you would like to have a closer look at Cosmonautica’s progress, feel free to register directly in our forum. http://forum.cosmo-nautica.com
- Do you have what it takes to become the best space trader, bounty hunter, pirate or how ever you would like to call yourself?
- You are the captain of a small washed-up space cruiser. Assemble a well functioning crew and build a flourishing space company. Success and failure depend on your decisions.
- Explore the galaxy and pursue intergalactic trading in dynamic and random generated solarsystems. You are able to trade different kinds of goods and some rare and illegal stuff, too.
- Take care of your crew. Only if they fit together well and are satisfied, you are able to get the optimum out of your space company.
- You can have up to 8 awesome crew members who work mostly autonomous.
- Assign and prioritize the tasks of your crew members, like a real captain would do it.
- A huge variety of rooms to equip your ship in any way you like.
- Hold exciting space battles against enemy space ships. The well planned structure of your space vessel and the abilities of your crew are key to success.
- Beautiful and alive space stations. This is the place to be, because pretty much everything revolves around these trading hubs.
- Play pre-built scenarios, measure your skill in public challenges that are running worldwide or just built own scenarios and challenge your friends.
We’re Chasing Carrots, a small indie developer based in Stuttgart, Germany and after our first game “Pressure” we’re putting the steering wheel and earthly restrictions aside and give you the freedom of the endless space.
Chasing Carrots aims to produce small, refreshingly unique games for the downloadable console and pc games market. We want to inspire a wide audience, while staying true to the kind of games we love to play ourselves.
[notice class="dan"] [icon-box icon='user' width='full'] [ul type=arrow-right-4]
- Indie Developer: Chasing Carrots
- Game: Cosmonautica
- Genre: Simulation
- System: Android, iOS, PC
- Website: chasing-carrots.com
- Download Link: Click here
- Twitter: @
- Facebook: ChasingCarrotsGames
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.