Navigate gravity shifts, bounce pads, portals, cannons, and more in this easy to play but difficult to master puzzle game.
We at MobileSnap are excited to announce our free game Gravity Lab! released on iOS and for the first time on Android, May 30, 2014. Easy to play, yet challenging to master, Gravity lab! is a fun, simple, gravity-based physics puzzler. Gravity Lab! is MobileSnap’s first game originally released in 2011. With this new massive update, we’ve more than doubled the original content.
Gravity lab! is a fun, simple, gravity-based physics puzzler.
- 200+ levels including new challenge levels
- Bonus mini-game
- Realistic physics
- Store for Customizing Steve the Robot
- GameCenter support with Leaderboards and Achievements
- Optimized for latest devices
New in this version:
- Lab 4: Introducing cannons, rockets, and breakable pipes
- 90 Challenge levels: Two new star types add all new challenges to revamped old levels
- 5 New levels in first 3 labs
- New Bonus lab: Featuring “Robot Blast” mini-game with new game mechanics such as magnets and cube dispensers. Includes its own leaderboards.
- Store: Earn coins while playing to buy costumes to change your look and increase lives for “Robot Blast”
- Screen Capture: Pause the game at any time to capture in-motion screenshots. Pan and Zoom camera for awesome angles. Share your greatness via Twitter or Facebook.
[notice class="dan"] [icon-box icon='user' width='full'] [ul type=arrow-right-4]
- Indie Developer: MobileSnap
- Game: Gravity Lab!
- Genre: Action, Arcade, Casual, Puzzle
- System: Android, iOS
- Website: gravitylabgame.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Link: Click here
- Google Play Download: Click here
- Twitter: @MobileSnap
- Facebook: GravityLab
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.