Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home… LOST ORBIT weaves a lonesome tale of an astronaut’s journey to find hope in the nothingness of space. This dark tale is juxtaposed with humorous and over the top deaths and set in a colorful and wondrous world of the unknown.
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
- Explore 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
- Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
- Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
- Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
- Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
- Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
- Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.
Show us your support and vote for us on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=229624829
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.