Stick Nodes is a powerful stickfigure animation program created with mobile devices in mind!
While it may not be so much a game as much as it’s a fun way to spend some time, you can still expect to have lots of amusement from Stick Nodes – especially if you’re the creative type.
Some of the main features of Stick Nodes include:
– Automatic frame-tweening turned on/off with the click of a button.
– Great variety in segment shape types allows for greater creativity.
– Color/scale on a per-segment basis – easily color your stickfigures.
– Ability to create, save, import, and share stickfigures you create.
– Compatibility with Pivot-created .stk files (version 2.2.7 and earlier).
– Pinch-to-zoom to make animating more convenient and simple.
– Forward and backward onion-skinning for precise animating.
– Clean, simple interface created with mobile devices in mind.
– More stuff I’m forgetting…
You can share anything you create on the official Facebook (http://facebook.com/sticknodes) or Google+ (http://google.com/+sticknodesapp) page.
My name is Ralph Damiano and I’m the main developer behind ForTheLoss Games. Stick Nodes was inspired from a great program I used to use a lot when I was younger, Pivot. I’ve always been into animation but I haven’t had time for it due to my game development work. As a result, I combined these two passions and the result was Stick Nodes!
[notice class="dan"] [icon-box icon='user' width='full'] [ul type=arrow-right-4]
- Indie Developer: ForTheLoss Games
- Game: Stick Nodes
- Genre: Casual
- System: Android
- Website: sticknodes.com
- Google Play Download: Click here
- Google Play Download 2: Click here
- Twitter: @FTLRalph
- Facebook: sticknodes
- Google+: sticknodesapp
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.