Solve Sudoku puzzles to find Allen the Alien’s ship and collect other fun items so he can get back to his home planet. Say goodbye to straight grids and numbers; say hello to shiny and colorful orbs.
Sudoku In Space injects a major dose of fun into Sudoku, making it entertaining for people of all ages whether or not they’ve played Sudoku before. Critics and players love Sudoku In Space for its unique design, colors-only puzzles, music and sounds that enhance the space theme, and a tutorial that’s easy to follow.
Now a major update has been released to add even more fun to the game. Players can unlock an adventure story starring Allen the Alien by solving puzzles, play hundreds of more puzzles, and enjoy improved game design and more great music.
Highlights of Sudoku In Space include:
– Four difficulty levels: Beginner, Easy, Medium, Hard
– Colors-only mode
– Classic mode with numbers
– Step-by-step tutorial
– Intuitive user interface that’s easy to navigate
– Auto-save after every move so you don’t have to worry about interruptions
– Three hints per puzzle to use without penalty
Sudoku In Space is available in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
Napland Games is an independent game development company owned and operated by Sean Mann, lead developer, and his wife Shannon Ahn, marketing manager. Their main focus is casual games for mobile devices, Windows, and Mac. Sudoku In Space is their fourth release. Napland Games was founded in April 2013 and is based in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA.
[notice class="dan"] [icon-box icon='user' width='full'] [ul type=arrow-right-4]
- Indie Developer: Napland Games
- Game: Soduku in Space
- Genre: Casuual Puzzle
- System: Android, iOS, Windows, Mac
- Website: naplandgames.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- iOS Download: Click here
- Google Play Download: Click here
- Other Download Link: Click here
- Twitter: @naplandgames
- Facebook: naplandgames
- Google+: +Naplandgames
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to Mangotron and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. Please click on the confirmation link emailed to you!
Something went wrong.